This week I focused on collaborating with my group to figure out what our radio show theme will be. We decided to use the theme sexspionage. I made a poster and a bumper for our radio show this week. I found it fun working as a group in coming up with our idea for the radio show. I look forward to working on completing our radio show over the next few weeks. Overall it was a productive week and I expanded my creativity once again.
Below are links to the blog posts I did this week:
Below is the post about my radio show thoughts that my group discussed.
Last I did three daily creates:
— Nicholas Sebenaler (@NickSebenaler) March 1, 2017
— Nicholas Sebenaler (@NickSebenaler) March 2, 2017
— Nicholas Sebenaler (@NickSebenaler) March 3, 2017
It was a fun and productive week and I look forward to working on my radio show.